Meet Silvia Quintella
With over 26 years of life coaching experience, Silvia provides her services to people from all over the world in countries such as Brazil, France, England, and the United States.
She truly believes that each and every one of us has a unique inner star. Through her extensive experience in the industry, she helps you develop the skills to reach for the stars.
She will help guide you into unlocking your inner star by helping you find the key because you deserve to live a life that shines with voices of wisdom and positive intelligence.
It’s Wonderful to Meet You
As you may already know, my name is Silvia Quintella.
I am a Personal Life Coach and Mentor Certified by Co-Active Training Institute (CTI), an industry-recognized life coaching program that approaches all human beings as creative, resourceful, and whole.
Since I can remember I’ ve always had a deep passion for guiding others to finding their truth.
In 1994 I earned my Bachelor in Business from the University of San Judas Tadeo in São Paulo, Brazil.
Shortly after I became an entrepreneur in the spa industry for 26 years; which, gave me the opportunity to learn how our inner beauty reflects not only the way we see ourselves but also the manner in which we talk to ourselves. By leveraging my experience in the spa industry, I was able to coach hundreds of people from all over the world.
I often help my clients match their inner potential with their external beauty, but it isn ’t always easiest alone. My approach is to ask my clients powerful questions, do mindfulness exercises, and visualization sessions. Each time has resulted in changing their lives. It’ s empowering to see my client’ s growth and transformation.
My Educational Background
Developing your knowledge doesn’t just enrich your life — it can change the world.
- Personal Life Coach and Mentor Certified by Co-Active Training Institute (CTI) CPCC
- International Coaching Federation (ICF) Member
- Universidade São Judas Tadeu – Bachelor of Business Administration – BBA Import, export, company management
- Wake Technical Community College – Academic English
- The UNC Mindfulness- based Program for Stress and Pain Management, Loving and Kindness Mindfulness meditation, Body Scan Mindfulness Meditation
- Flowdreaming by Summer McStravick – It is a form of visualization to unlock the door to receiving any of the things you ’ re are dreaming about.
- The Neuroscience of Change by Coaches Rising
- Embodied Self-Awareness and Fully Embodied Presence with Amanda Blake
- Seven Keys to Neuroplasticity in Coaching and What are you Predicting? With Ann Betz
- Relationships as a Spiritual Path by Katherine Woodward Thomas
“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.”
– Henry David Thoreau