Meet Silvia Quintella
Since 2013, I have been providing my services to people from all over the world. My clients live in the U.S., Canada, Brazil, and Europe.
My journey has led me to meet unique individuals like celebrities, Olympic athletes, entrepreneurs, Buddhists, priestesses, and people who used to live in poverty, but after changing their scarcity mentality they created a fulfilled and prosperous life.
I truly believe that every one of you has a unique inner star. Through my extensive experience in the industry, I will help you develop the skills to reach for the stars. I will help you to transform limited or stuck beliefs that could be sabotaging you from creating a life that shines with voices of wisdom and positive intelligence – the life that is your birthright.
It’s Wonderful to Meet You
)In my twenties, I had a chance to live in France, where I met a few strong and powerful women who showed me that it was safe to be authentic and connect to my inner Divine. That experience completely changed the perception I used to have about myself and life. Most importantly, I learned with those beautiful women how to connect to my inner goddess.
My intention is to help men and women, no matter where they may be in life as we start to work together to answer the following questions:
- How do you find and connect with your true self?
- How do you connect with the part of yourself that is free of doubts, fears, or self-sabotage?
- How do you connect with the part of yourself that is naturally creative, resourceful, and whole – that authentic inner-self rooted in self-love and fully connected to your intuition?
- What is behind who you really are?
- How to be more present and successful with your family, friends, clients, employees, and coworkers?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- How to become more confident, assertive, and fearless?
- And many more…
We often get stuck because we aren’t asking ourselves the right questions. Learning how to answer just a few of these questions will help you rewire your subconscious mind for a happy and successful life.
My soul will coach your soul using some of these powerful questions, practicing mindfulness exercises, and utilizing embodiment techniques. I also use flowdreaming, channeling, Emotion code (release trapped emotions), and visualization sessions to help my clients gain clarity and connect to their intuition. Most importantly, I teach my clients how to hear their soul’s language and desires, and become an observer of their Ego’s inner talk. It is so empowering to see my clients’ growth and transformation, which continuously results in them dramatically changing their lives.
My Educational Background
As you may already know, my name is Silvia Quintella. I am a Personal Life Coach CPCC and Mentor Certified by Co-Active Training Institute (CTI), an industry-recognized life coaching program that approaches all human beings as creative, resourceful, and whole.
For as long as I can remember, I’ve always had a deep passion for guiding others in finding their truth.
In 1994, I earned my Bachelor’s in Business from the University of San Judas Tadeo in São Paulo, Brazil.
Shortly after, I became an entrepreneur in the spa industry for 26 years, which gave me the opportunity to learn how our inner beauty reflects not only the way we see ourselves but also the manner in which we talk to ourselves.
By leveraging my experience in the spa industry, I was able to coach hundreds of people from all over the world.
- Personal Life Coach and Mentor Certified by Co-Active Training Institute (CTI) CPCC
- International Coaching Federation (ICF) Member
- Universidade São Judas Tadeu – Bachelor of Business Administration – BBA Import, export, company management
- Wake Technical Community College – Academic English
- The UNC Mindfulness – based Program for Stress and Pain Management, Loving and Kindness Mindfulness meditation, Body Scan Mindfulness Meditation
- Flowdreaming by Summer McStravick – It is a form of visualization to unlock the door to receiving any of the things you’re are dreaming about.
- The Neuroscience of Change by Coaches Rising
- Embodied Self-Awareness and Fully Embodied Presence with Amanda Blake
- Seven Keys to Neuroplasticity in Coaching and What are you Predicting? With Ann Betz
- Relationships as a Spiritual Path by Katherine Woodward Thomas
“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.”
– Henry David Thoreau